Hitting the Jackpot!!

If I were to hit the jackpot, I would be the happiest woman in the world. Aside from having an abundance of money and have the ability to travel around the world, I believe that the absolute jackpot would be to open my own Career and Technical Education High School. The school’s mission would be to serve students that have interests in nutrition, medical science, culinary arts, business education, digital media, fashion design, and architecture.  These areas are highly desired by students, and could allow them the opportunity to gain job readiness skills and experience.

Opening and implementing this career and technical education school would also be like hitting the jackpot for the students in my school. State of the art technology would be incorporated throughout the entire school. Smart boards would be in every classroom; new equipment for the students would also be purchased to help students stay on top of the newest trends. The building would be constructed with green technology so that the building would be energy efficient. The foods program would also have a garden that produces a portion of the schools food.

Hitting the jackpot would make these ambitions a reality. There are so many things that I would invest in, but I feel that this would be the most useful to students. If I hit the jackpot, I surely want others to benefit from my wealth. For the graduates of my school, I would also provide full scholarships to the schools of their choice. In turn, the graduates would commit to tutoring and mentoring current students of the school. These things could all come true if I could only hit the jackpot!